Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tony Roma's open in Malaysia


I have been wanting to try Tony Roma’s for long already, so I took the chance when I was in Pavilion a while ago. I don’t know much about Tony Roma’s actually, I thought it should be similar to other Western food restaurant like TGIF or Chilis. The biggest difference I notice among them would be the atmosphere. Tony Roma’s is quiet and somewhat formal, TGIF is party-like while Chilis is somewhere between them. Food wise, it is definitely more upscale and same goes for the price. Ordering ala carte would be too expensive. So, I decided to take the set lunch which is advertised as costing less than RM20 instead.
The set lunch starts from RM16.90 and comes with an entree (main course), soup of the day and beverage. For the entrees, there are a lot to choose from like BBQ 1/4 Chicken, Fish & Chips, Ribeye Steak, Beef Ribs, etc. The most expensive set lunch can go as high as RM44. After much consideration.. we decided to order the cheapest two of all, lol. This is BBQ 1/4 Chicken.
location:

0 comments:

Post a Comment